- PERSONNEL AND WORKERS FROM UZBEKISTAN AND THE COUNTRIES OF MEDIA ASIA;
- CLASSICAL RECRUITMENT;
- ECONOMIC RECRUITMENT;
- EMPLOYMENT ABROAD;
- Mass search and selection of personnel;
- Selection of administrative staff, specialists and middle managers;
- Selection of low-skilled staff;
- Consultingon employment issues.
TERMS OF COOPERATION
- The exact cost of services is determined individually after the negotiations and depends on the level of complexity of the vacancy, urgency, duration of the warranty period, as well as the exclusivity of cooperation.
- The standard warranty period for candidates who start work is up to 90 days in Latvia and 30 working days for abroad. The warranty period is determined for each order individually.
- In case of termination of the company's cooperation with the candidate during the warranty period, regardless of who initiated it, an adequate free replacement is provided.
- The recruitment company IMIR JOBS, tries to select a candidate as quickly as possible, if this does not affect the quality of the selection. We do not guarantee that we will close the vacancy in one day or we will select a candidate “for yesterday”, as this is a specific process, but we will make every effort to carry out the selection of personnel by 101%.
- The optimal price for the selection of personnel;
- Individual approach to each client;
HOW WE ORGANIZE WORK
- After telephone conversation with you, a staff member will transfer your order for personnel selectionto the consultant.
- No later than within 1 day after your call, the consultant will contact you to arrange a meeting.
- Discussion of customer needs and conditions of cooperation.
- Consultation of the client on issues related to the vacancy (determination of the needs of the customer, analysis of the position and requirements for the candidate).
- Collecting analytical information from the labor market.
- Drafting a commercial proposal.
- Signing a contract.
Resources for searching candidates:
- Own database;
- Specialized Internet websites;
- Social networks;
- Industry exhibitions;
- Recommendations from clients and candidates;
- Direct search among working professionals;
- Own sources.
Candidate evaluation methods:
- Interview by competence;
- Situational interview;
- Biographical interview;
- Professional tests;
- Personal questionnaires.
Representation of candidates to the client:
- Providing CV of the most suitable candidates with comments;
- Discussion of candidates’ CV with a client;
- Organization of interviews, selected candidates from the client or in our office;
- Collection of recommendations for candidates from previous jobs;
- Choice by the client of the final candidate;
- Assistance to the client in drawing up a proposal for the start of the job of the final candidate (Job offer, etc.);
- Coordination of the procedure for entering the final candidate for the job;
- Regular contact with the client and the candidate during the warranty period;
- Subsequent consultation of the client on the selection, adaptation and evaluation of staff.
Search the staff and a reliable partner, send us a request firstname.lastname@example.org or call +998951424211